Open Access Policy
|PEITHO provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
|Publication fee: No|
PEITHO is deeply committed to the policy of academic honesty and fairness. When submitting their paper for publication to this journal, the author(s) must clearly specify the following:
- the name(s) of the author(s),
- the affiliation,
- the financing of the submission and the involvement of any institution(s) that covered the research (if applicable).
Every paper submitted for publication to PEITHO is subject to the following review procedure :
- Each submission is evaluated by the Editor-in-Chief and if the basic requirements are met, the submission is sent to review.
- Each submission is evaluated by at least one independent referee affiliated in an institution other than that of the Editor-in-Chief.
- All submissions are subject to a double-blind peer review procedure so that neither the author nor the referee know each other’s identities.
- The review concludes with a definite decision whether the submission is to be accepted for publication or rejected.
PEITHO welcomes contributions in all fields of ancient philosophy and thought. A contribution to PEITHO may be an article (up to 40 pp.), a discussion (up to 15 pp.) or a review (up to 10 pp.).
Submissions should be sent via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Contributions should be written in English, French, German, Italian, Latin or Polish. Non-native speakers are expected to have their contribution checked by a native speaker of the language chosen.
All submissions should be typed in 12-pt font, single-spaced with wide margins. Footnotes should be placed at the foot of the page, also single-spaced and consecutively numbered.
Use the Harvard style for quotations, references and bibliography. Accordingly, the citations in your paper require only the name of the author(s), the year of publication, and the page number(s). All publications referred to in the paper should be listed in a separate bibliography at the end of the paper.
All submissions should be accompanied by an abstract of 150–250 words and a list of 4–10 key words. Both should be written in English.